Tuesday, May 26, 2026

Weeks 84 & 85: La Llegada de la Muerte

Monday, May 25, 3026   10:31pm
Hellouuu


      Happy memorial day, guys. Today was a full day pday for us. We did a whole lot of nothing. 


      Tomorrow we have transfers 😱😱😱 But actually I'm staying with my dear Elder Sandoval in San Marcos. 🥰 This will be Elder Sandoval's last transfer. He goes home in July. 


      We don't have no people progressing crazy right now, just one guy that has been investigating the church for years n years. I actually taught him at the start of my mission, too. He lives with a few converts. I have no idea what he's waiting for to be baptized. That's kind of a silly thing to do, putting it off like that. 


      There's not much more to contarles, but I would like to share something I liked. ✨️

One of my favorite talks from the last General Conference was by Henry B. Eyring. He spoke powerfully of prayer, the help we can receive from it, and how it can lead to big and great things. 

In Mosiah 24, there's a great example of the power of prayer. Elder Eyring pointed out that it was from diligence and perseverance in prayer that led to their prayers being answered. They didn't use flowery language. God saw their faith in their continued cries and blessed them with what they needed in the moment. 

Our prayers can do the same for us. Consistent prayer is a powerful thing. So even if you are praying and your prayer is not being answered, keep praying. I promise He is listening. 



Love yas!! 💖 💖 💖
















Found this at McDonald's. Crazy employee loadout





































 

No comments:

Post a Comment