Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Weeks 89-94 Oh, Say Can You See

  Monday, July 27, 2026   10:32pm


Oopsies, sorry for the suspense guys, I'm just kinda silly sometimes. I haven't written an email since halfway through June.


My old companion Elder Sandoval went home honorably July 7th, completing his service as a missionary. πŸ₯Ή I miss that guy. 

Right before transfers, a random guy texted us and told us he wanted to go to church and be baptized, then showed up on Sunday with his family of 7 people. QUE MILAGRO

Then, of course, the area was whitewashed, so we both left, hahaha. Hmf. That's not funny. 

      So now, I'm with my new companion Elder Moscoso from Ecuador. He's just over 6 months in the mission. We are in the El Dorado ward. President Watson told us we were hand-picked to help the relationship between the missionaries and the bishop in the ward get better. Bishop is fine, just a little traumatized from a few chaotic and disobedient missionaries from the past. πŸ˜


      These last couple weeks, I keep getting messages and signs from various sources telling me I go home soon. Such as the fact that the mission secretary already has bought my plane tickets and sent my mom the itinerary. πŸ«© I'm just tryna do my job as a missionary. 

It's been pretty hot. We broke the record for  hottest day in Utah since 150 years ago. It was like 112 degrees or something. I wasn't extremely thrilled about that, but my tan is getting intense. 


      I like an analogy that can be taken from 1 Corinthians 12:12, that reads, 
 For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

As members of the church, we make up the 'body' of the church, or the body of Christ. If a part of that body stops working, the whole body loses the capacity it once had, in the case of the church, to bring people into the fold of the gospel and to help them to stay. 



Love yas!!! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–






Elder Kestler πŸ˜†


Teach Your Monkey to Cook































I can't believe he's not a greenie






No comments:

Post a Comment